How to Enroll
Enroll in Bethune School! We welcome PreK-8 students from all across the Valley of the Sun! You may attend Bethune School even if you do not live in our boundaries, as long as space exists in our classrooms. From time-to-time our classrooms may be full; however, we look forward to finding the perfect classroom fit for you. Students from districts all over the Phoenix Metropolitan area attend Bethune.
Why Choose Bethune School?
- Great Academics
- A Safe, Happy Learning Environment
- Highly Qualified Teachers
- Free Full-day Kindergarten
- Free Before and After School Care for Students of Working Parents
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
Enrolling is Easy!
We look forward to enrolling your child. Please visit our school office at 1310 South 15th Avenue. We are conveniently located in downtown Phoenix just south of Buckeye Road on 15th Avenue. All you will need to enroll your child is:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Address (such as utility bill, phone bill, bank statement etc)
For more information call the school office at 602-257-3830 or 602-523-5757.
You may also call the district enrollment office at 602-523-5757.